My First Award!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 § 4

Michael from The Trendy Dwarf awarded me with my first award- The Happy Award! Check out his blog! Thank you so much!!


Well for this award I am supposed to post ten things that make me happy. So many things make me happy but for the sake of not boring you, I will stick to the ten.

1. Blogging
Blogging is my favorite thing in the world right now, I LOVE blogging. Blogging makes me feel as if my writing is very important. I love the feeling when I know people actually care what I'm writing about.

2. Books
Without books I would be so bored. I try to squeeze them in any time I can.



3. Music
Music is my relaxer. I will always be listening to something. If I am not listening to something then I am singing. American Idol, here I come! (Yeah, right.)



4. Family
I love my family.



5. Fashion
I do enjoy fashion a lot. My favorite website for fashion currently is lookbook.nu. I try to look my best everywhere I go. My style mostly consists of extremely bright colors- like neons. I like being the sunshine of everyone's day.


6. Piano
Playing the piano is entertaining. I love learning new songs with my piano instructor.


7. Learning
As weird as this sounds, I love learning new things.


8. Gossip Girl
I am catching up on the seasons now, and I spend at least two hours watching Gossip Girl everyday. It is so addicting!


9. My new hair
Just last Sunday my hair was all the way down to my butt. I had my mom cut my hair up to my shoulders. I am in love with this drastic cut.

10. All my blogger friends!
I love reading all of your blogs and logging in to see comments on mine. It makes me so happy! Thanks to all of you!!

I am awarding this to:

1. My mom fucked Mick Jagger

2. Belle in arms

3. Reading for Owls

4. Ice Age Heat Wave

5. All my readers! Thank you so much for brightening everyday!

Signing off,
Sophia

What's this?

You are currently reading My First Award!! at A Poet's Circus.

meta

§ 4 Response to “My First Award!!”