I'm loving real good.

Friday, January 7, 2011 § 2

I'm in love with this picture.

I'm in love with this boy, but he doesn't know it yet.

I'm in love with Nicki Minaj.

I'm in love with cute kisses.

I'm in love with bright red hair, like mine.

I'm in love with this library.

I'm in love with black and white pictures.


Nobody can deny his beauty.


Signing off,
Sophia

P.S. New blog design! To comment now, I apologize, but you have to click on the post name and scroll down to the bottom. I hope you like it!

What's this?

You are currently reading I'm loving real good. at A Poet's Circus.

meta

§ 2 Response to “I'm loving real good.”

  • Barry says:

    Hmm, interesting blog design Sophia. I think I like it, it's minimalistic but elegant.

    I read your post about 2010, I'm glad overall it was good to you. I'm very happy we met last year, I think you're a wonderful person and I adore your writing. Please tell me you'll keep writing poems? :)

    xo

  • Francesca says:

    Ooh, I love all of those photos, especially the first one and the one of the library. So colorful and mystical.