It's a new feeling

Monday, November 5, 2012 § 1


You just don't know how glad I am to be back. Picture a thousand fireworks inside my chest.
I just need something to hold on to right now.
University is hard. Moving out was different, although I love it. New York is my new home, but I live at college so I still have to go back home during vacations and such. 
I don't know exactly what I want or expect to get out of this, but I definitely hope to keep it going again.


Sophia

What's this?

You are currently reading It's a new feeling at A Poet's Circus.

meta

§ 1 Response to “It's a new feeling”

  • Barry says:

    It's so good to see you back Sophia, to see you excited about this new chapter in your life.

    At a time like now when so much is new in your life I understand the need to hold onto something familiar. You've always struck me as being someone who not only wants to write, but NEEDS to. You express yourself through your creativity, and so your blog seems a very natural extension of who you are. It always has.

    It's great to see your smile, makes me happy. :)