Because my heart has filled like a hot air balloon with love for all of you.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 § 3

I love you all so much. Truly. You stick with me through my rough patches. Actually, I don't blog much now because I don't have a computer. I am relying on my mom's computer, which is not working out well. I have been working, so I am very close to buying my own computer soon. When I do, your lovely pages will be smeared with my name everywhere. I don't know what I would do without my little blog, without a place to express myself freely. I will come back soon!

Signing off,
Sophia

What's this?

You are currently reading Because my heart has filled like a hot air balloon with love for all of you. at A Poet's Circus.

meta

§ 3 Response to “Because my heart has filled like a hot air balloon with love for all of you.”

  • Barry says:

    I'm looking forward to that Sophia. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your writing over the past year and a half, watched it mature and develop. I especially love your poetry, I hope you'll keep writing it.

  • Hello Luvz!
    It's been so long the last time I visited your blog.
    I get a little time so I am actively back in blogging now.

    I hope you can get your own computer soon,
    I enjoy reading your posts.

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

  • Jen says:

    Being without a computer is the worst :( I've been there before, and worry that my current laptop may be on its way out.