In my tiny corner of the world...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 § 4


Birthdays come and birthdays go,
But every year we try to make our special day memorable
Big party bashes, extravagant presents
Today, on my tiny corner of the world
Where the wind blows, and the rain falls
I'll celebrate my birthday in a small restaurant in my tiny town,
And at the end of the night
I'll look at the stars and hope for another 365 days filled with happiness, laughter, and new friends until my special day comes rolling around once again.


PS: I'm fifteen today!
PPS: I'm catching up on everyone's blogs so expect to see me there soon!

Signing off,
Sophia

What's this?

You are currently reading In my tiny corner of the world... at A Poet's Circus.

meta

§ 4 Response to “In my tiny corner of the world...”

  • Happy Birthday, Sophia!

    I have little to give you except this little haiku I wrote for my historical fantasy, RITES OF PASSAGE :

    Dreams drift like clouds,
    I reach to touch the moon,
    I grasp but empty night.

    Have a lovely tomorrow, Roland

  • Wow, you've said that so beautiful! I really like your blog!

    Would u please visit mine and be my follower if you don't care.
    Thank you so much!
    Sweet greets,
    from Sophie

  • Wow, you've said that so beautiful!
    I really do like your blog.

    Would you please visit mine and be a follower if you don't care.
    Thank you so much!
    Sweet greetings,
    Sophie

  • Barry says:

    Sophia, I missed this post. I feel bad for missing your special day. :(

    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

    A belated Happy Birthday honey! I hope you enjoyed it!

    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥